Happy New Year everyone!
Hope you had a lovely one :)
I wanted to share with you another nail art design - these were my christmas nails which I forgot to post.
I always watch Youtube videos and other blogs for inspiration and ideas, and I have seen these gradient nails which I think the finish results are amazing.
Whats great about this look - admittedly it is time consuming so make sure you set some time aside if you do these and also if you make a mistake no one will ever know as the look is so busy it would not be noticable.
1. Choose three colours - for this look I chose white, light purple and dark purple.
2. I first applied one layer of dark purple nail polish on all nails and make sure it is completely dry before going to the next step
3. With a make up sponge (flat side) brush the three colours in stripes
4. Dab the sponge on some spare paper to get rid of the excess then dab the sponge onto the nails till you have the effect you want - you can repeat this step till you have the look you desire.
5. Then when dry you can apply a topcoat to lock in the design.
For extra design - I added some snowflakes designs with a thin brush, dots with my dotting tool and some gemstones for that extra sparkle.
Hope you liked this design and would love to see yours. For more help go to youtube and type gradient nails, you will see loads of videos with different colours and different techniques.
Till next time....