This is another flower inspired design, I am loving flowers at the moment especially for this season!
You will need nail tape and dotting tools for this design as well as your base colour, glitter and flower colours too
1. Apply Basecoat and Nail Tape - Again apply a clear basecoat and nail tape, this time I only used one and applied diagonally on just on top of the base of my nail.
2. Apply Base Colour - Apply two coats of your base colour, making sure to not go over the tape, as you want to leave the base of your nail clear. I used a lovely nude colour which is so simple and subtle.
3. Remove Nail Tape - Once fully dry, make sure as it could not create a straight line, carefully remove the tape using tweezers, then clean the edges to keep it tidy.
4. Apply Gold Glitter - I applied the gold glitter at the base to create a neat finish, it also hides any messy lines too!
5. Flowers - Using my dotting tool, using a matt gold, I applied flowers at the tip of each nail
6. Flowers - Then applied a white dot to the centre of each flower
7. Finish Design - I then applied extra gold dots and applied a topcoat to finish!
Hope you liked this weeks design :)