Here is another Manicure Sunday design. This weeks design is Asian inspired and wanted something bright, glittery and makes a statement.
You will need your chosen nail polish, silver glitter, nail tape and dotting tools.
1. Apply nail tape: Apply tape on where you would like the design to start and finish, in this case I created a triangular shape.
2. Apply your chosen nail colour: Make sure to not go over the tape lines and apply two coats
3. Glitter: When dry, I then applied glitter on top to give it a little sparkle
4. Remove Tape: When fully dry, make sure it is thoroughly dry, carefully peel the tape of each nail, I used a tweezers for this as it helps to peel off easily.
5. Silver Lines: With a thin nail brush, I applied silver nail polish at the bottom of the design.
6. Apply dots: With a dotting tool, I applied dots on the clear part of nail creating a design under the main colour
7. Apply topcoat - Leave to dry!
And that's it! Hope you like this weeks design.