This is another favourite nail art of mine, Coral and Leopard Print.
You will need a base colour, white and black for the leopard prints and gold to for that extra sparkle.
1. Apply nail art and base colour: I applied nail tape across the each of nail and my fourth finger I added a extra cross tape across the middle of the nail.
2. Remove Tape: Once fully dry, carefully remove the nail tape. I also applied a gold cross on the fourth finger filing in the gaps.
3. Dots: To start the leopard print apply white dots using a dotting tool across each nail
4. Leopard Print: Using a smaller dotting tool, using black polish, I carefully went around each white dot create a 'C' shape to create the leopard print, also apply single 'C' shapes around the dots to fill in the other spaces.
5. Gold Line: At the base of each nail, I applied a glitter gold line to finish the design, allows gives extra definition.
6. Topcoat: When fully dry, apply a topcoat to help lock the design and create a shiny finish!
Hope you liked this weeks design :)