I absolutely love this vibrant nail art design, its fun, bright and really gives a statement. Not sure if these two colours in particular go well together but thought it turned out great in the end.
Nail Polishes: All colours are from Barry M which I love and used a burgundy tone, a light purple and a gold glitter to add that sparkle.
1. Firstly I applied a basecoat to all my nails with Barry M Nail Paint and then put nail tape across the bottom of each nail - I tend to do this with all my designs now as it prevents any gap from appearing when your nail starts to grow. This way it still keeps the design neat and tidy and also allows you have to have the design for a little longer!
2. I then applied my two colours the purple on one finger and the rest in burgundy, I made sure to do
two coats to allow the colour to be bold and vibrant.
3. Once dry, carefully remove the nail tape and neaten the edges.
Tip: If you are unable to remove all nail polish around the edges, remove as much as you can, once after having either a hot shower or bath - you should be able to easily peel it away. :)
4. With the Barry M Gold Glitter, using a thin nail brush I applied a gold line at the base of every nail, this also helps if the line was jagged due to the nail tape.
5. Using the same nail tape I applied an off-centre line on each nail, from the base of the nail of where the glitter starts to the top of the nail.
6. When dry, I applied 3 dots using a dotting tool along the line with the gold glitter - I did this across each nail.
7. Using a smaller dotting tool, I applied a smaller dot on top of the dot I had already applied based on the colour of the nail - burgundy with burgurdy and the same with the purple.
On the purple nail I applied an extra line of small gold dots for more sparkle.
8. When dry, apply a topcoat and finish!
If there is any particular designs you would like to see, I would love to attempt, I love creating new design and is a great challenge :) Please pop a comment below and it can be next design piece!
Hope you liked this weeks design..
What has been your favourite so far?