Another nail art creation, this is a coral, brown, gold inspired tutorial, I did not plan this design at all and pretty happy the way it turned out, I did my trademark line design and love exposing part of my natural nail as it brings out a different effect to the design, and also you can afford to have the polish that bit longer as you wont notice if the nail polish has grown away from the base of your nail - which is a great trick :)
1. Basecoat - As always applied my basecoat and my signature nail tape across the base of every nail, on one I did a kriss kross shape.
2. Colour - I then applied my coral polish which I used Beauty UK and a brown polish from KIKO.
3. Remove Nail Tape - Making sure it is fully dry, I carefully removed the nail tape, for this I used tweezers to prevent damaging the polish on each nail and cleaned the edges with nail varnish removed and cotton bud.
4. Gold - On two of the nails I applied another nail tape across the top of the nail and painted this gold which I used from Barry M, I applied two coats so you can see the colour. While this was drying I applied a gold glitter line across the base of each nail.
5. Remove 2nd Nail Tape - I then removed the nail tape carefully across the top of each nail.
6. Glitter and Topcoat - On two of the nails I applied some silver glitter for extra sparkle and then applied a topcoat to finish!
Hope you liked this design, if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see next please leave a comment below and would love to create :)