This is another flower design using a white and coral base.
1. Applied nail tape across the bottom of each nail
2. Applied the nail polish of coral and white polish on one of the nails, make sure to do two coats for the colour to be bright and vibrant
3. When fully dry - carefully remove the nail tape
4. Using a thin nail brush I applied a gold line at the base of each line, I also created gold lines on the white nail, I created flowers by using a dotting tool and dotted 5 dots to create the flower, when dry, apply a gold dot at the centre to complete the flower
5. Apply topcoat and finish!
What's your favourite design?