Apologies for going quiet once again! I do have many exciting posts to share with you over the Christmas holidays.
Here is a Christmas inspired Nail Art showing plenty of sparkle and glitz perfect for this time of year.
I used the following nail polishes
- Collection 2000 Violet (which appears to be navy in the pictures)
- Barry M Gold Glitter
- Barry M Gold
- Barry M Paint (basecoat & topcoat)
1. Paint your nails with a basecoat to protect the nail as well giving a nice shiny base
2. Using a nail tape, section of the base of the nail which is one my trademarks I use a lot in my designs
3. Paint four of your nails with the violet polish and your ring finger with the gold polish
4. Once dry, carefully remove the nail tape and clean up the edges the best you can (Tip: if you are unable to do a clean finish, I find after a hot bath or shower, it should be easy to peel off!)
5. Using the gold glitter polish and a thin nail brush, I applied a line on the base of the nail it also helps to hide any small errors you may of made when removing the tape.
6. Using a dotting tool, I then applied random dots across all the nails to create a sparkle effect. It really brightens and dresses up your nails.
7. Once dry, apply your topcoat to seal the design and to give a shiny gloss finish!
And that's it...! it's a really simple design and I hope you like it, next week I am hoping to do another Christmas nail art , looking forward to sharing that with you.
Would love to see your replicate of these designs, also if there is design you would like me to a post on then please leave a comment below!