Hi my lovelies!
I did not realise how long I have not shared a nail art post, I'll make sure to keep them coming! Here is a purple sparkly design. I used Barry M purple, white, glitter gold and a clear sparkle polish.
1. Coat nails with a basecoat and apply the nail art tape across each nail, then apply two coats of purple polish.
2. Once dry, I carefully removed the nail tape and cleaned up the edges.
3. With a dotting tool, apply dots across the base of the colour, making sure to leave a small space between each dot. Once dry, apply a smaller glitter gold dot on top.
4. To create this sparkly effect which is perfect for this holiday, I applied gold dots using the same glitter polish and scatter them across the nail. Once dry, apply the clear glitter/gem polish and leave to dry.
5. When completely dry, apply a topcoat to lock in the design and create a shiny finish.
Hope you like this design, another will be following shortly....
What has been your favourite design?