Here is a quick nail art tutorial of my most recent design - Coral and gold with gemstones.
I used the following:
- MUA Coral Nail Polish
- Barry M Basecoat/Topcoat
- Barry M Gold Glitter
- Thin Nail Brush
1. I first painted my nails with a basecoat, once dry I painted the taped the base of my nail and painted two coats of the Coral Nail Polish
2. Once dry, I carefully peeled off the tape using tweezers and cleaned up the edges
3. Using a thin nail brush, I carefully applied a thin line on the base of each nail using the Barry M gold glitter and allowing it to dry.
4. On the fourth finger I applied gemstones, and this was applied by applying clear coat on the area and using tweezers positioning the each gemstone and leaving to dry.
5. Once all nails are dry, I applied a topcoat to lock in the design and create a nice shine.
Hope you liked this weeks design, would love to see yours? x