I am always changing my facial regime, trying new products and experimenting on what works best for me and thought I'll try natural organic products to see if this would make a huge difference to my
This is Moroccan Rose Water by InstaNatural , what I love about this it is 100% pure and natural water from Rose Damascena petals, I have been using this for a couple of weeks and I am loving the results of this so far, my skin instantly felt clean, tones and hydrated and over the past few days my skin seems to be a lot more brighter and radiant which is always a plus find!
Rose water calms and soothes the skin and helps to balance your skin's PH, it helps to tighten pores too, and is recommended for all skin types including sensitive skin, I absolutely love the fragrance its very subtle yet sweet and has a calming effect which you instantly feel as you put this onto your skin.
Also has a plus, Rose Water has multiple uses:
- Toning: Apply a few drops of rose water with a cotton ball on a clean and dry face.
- Moisturizing: You can splash few drops of rose water with your daily moisturiser or even can mix with your face masks to get better results.
- Hair Care: Mix a few drops with your shampoo to get shiny and soft hair or you can also mix some drops to the water used for final rinse while washing your hair.
- Relaxing Bath: Mix a few drops to your bath water. The aroma will leave you feeling relaxed and calm. It can help to reduce stress.
- Recommended for Aromatherapy
- Helps soothe sunburns
- Great as a makeup remover
This product truly is a all rounder and can be used for multiple things to help get the best results possible, personally I think its works great for the skin and is now become a must have in my daily routine.
You can purchase this from Amazon you will be surprised its RRP is £43.99 which even for me can be expensive, but amazon do have an amazing offer of this for just under £15. If you would like to try this - this is the best time to make a purchase.
I would love to hear if you like natural products and if you recommend any?