I wanted to share my love for this brand Instanatural since trying the Rose Water which you can read my previous thoughts, I could not wait to try their further products - what I love about Instanatural, they use 100% natural and organic ingredients which we all know is perfect for our skin and something our skin will crave.
Here are two further beauties I had to share with you I have only been using for the past two weeks but has now become to be apart of my daily night routine.
Vitamin C Facial Toner
I am absolutely in love with this, this is my first time trying a spritz toner as well as a Vitamin C base product for the skin and I have been amazed by the results so far. As soon as I sprayed this onto my skin, I instantly felt my skin was refreshed and revitalised and love the natural glow it gave to my skin. What I love the most it fights against oils while restoring the natural PH levels so the skin is balanced.
The benefits are:
- Contains 100% Natural Ingredients: Has Vitamin C which is an essential nutrient to developing skin health and youthfulness
- Cleans and Shrinks Pores: Contains a powerful astringents such as Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil (Fabolous ingredients!) purifying the skin by cleaning and tightening pores.
- Combats Oily Skin: The ingredients help reduce shine and remove excess oils
- Hydrates and Preps Skin: Penetrates the pores to increase elasticity and skin can become receptive to absorbing other products used after.
Each spray delivered instant hydration and soothed the skin, it ultimately left my skin feeling brand new and squeaky clean!
Night Cream Moisturiser
I have tried many night creams to which none gave me the desired effect I wanted, as I do have oily skin it was important to have a night cream that left my skin feeling supple and mositurised but not greasy and sticky. I was a little apprenhensive in trying this product as even thought it is suitable for all skin types, the consistency is rather thick and creamy compared to other creams i've tried.
I have to admit, I was clearly surprised of the outcome so far, after using this cream, my skin felt far from feeling greasy and sticky - it absorbed into my skin so easily and felt really soft and supple.
The benefits are:
- Anti-aging benefits: As it contains ingredients like Vitamin C, Rosehip Oil and Argan Oil (some of my favourites to have) it improves complexion and reduces sign of aging
- Soothes Acne and Blemishes: Contains Vitamin B3 which is know to help soothe acne and reduce inflammation to the skin.
- Deeper Hydration: Offers pure nourishment to the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth
The biggest change I saw since using this - is the morning after, as this is where you do see the true effects at its best. My skin appeared to look alot more plump and supple not to mention soft and smooth, but more than anything I noticed how the redness and appearance of some of my blemishes have reduced which is so great to see and makes my make up routine alot more easier!
Instanatural by far as a brand have really suprised me with what it can do with the skin. It is a little on the pricy side compared to drugstore products but is not as much as high end products such as Estee Lauder and Clinique - you can also purchase these on Amazon.
I will keep you updated after a month or so to see if I had had any further results and looking forward to having better looking skin.